Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and https://ipoconference.com (“we,” “us” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “site”).
Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by IPO Conference. If you click a third-party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site.
You must hereby agree to NOT use the IPO Conference site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
- You may not reverse engineer, deconstruct, or disassemble any software or technology underlying the site or provided through the site, except to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- The contents of the site may not be distributed, modified, reproduced, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of IPO Conference.
- You may download content from the site to any single computer, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices. Any use of these materials on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
If you breach any of these Terms and Conditions, you will no longer be authorized to use the site.
We suggest that you keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your future reference. Please note that we may revise these terms and conditions at any time, and it is your responsibility to periodically read through these Terms and Conditions and know that when you use the Site, you are bound by the most current Terms and Conditions.
For your convenience, we have made our policies and terms available on our homepage and at every point where we request your personal information.
The information provided on the site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to Law or Regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or Country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local Laws, if and to the extent local Laws are applicable.
The site is owned and operated by IPO Conference All of the associated services, content, data, information, and other materials on or directly accessible from the site are also owned by IPO Conference or its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, and/or vendors.
The site is protected by United States and international copyright and trademark Laws. Any copies that you make of material or other content provided through the site must contain the same copyright and other proprietary notices that appear with the material or content. Any rights not expressly granted by these Terms and Conditions or any other agreement with IPO Conference are reserved for use by IPO Conference and/or its vendors and licensors.
You may not access or use the site for any purpose other than that for which we make the site available. The site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
- all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
- you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such
registration information as necessary;
- you have legal capacity, and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions;
- [you are not under the age of 18]
- you will not access the site through automated or nonhuman means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise;
- you will not use the site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- your use of the site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse all current or future use of the site (or any portion thereof).
You may be required to register with the site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products available on the site. However, we do not guarantee that the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of other errors, and your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colors and details of the products.
All products are subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that items will be in stock. We reserve the right to discontinue any products at any time for any reason.
Prices for all products are subject to change.
PURCHASES AND PAYMENT
We accept the following forms of payment: VISA, Mastercard and other major cards as well as bank transfer.
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in U.S. dollars. You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable shipping fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order.
[If your order is subject to recurring charges, then you consent to our charging your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge, until such time as you cancel the applicable order.] We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the site. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address.
We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
The site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, “Contributions”).
Contributions may be viewable by other users of the site and through third-party websites. As such, any contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- You are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and to authorize us, the site, and other users of the site to use your contributions in any manner contemplated by the site and these Terms and Conditions.
- You have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each identifiable individual person in your contributions to use the name or likeness of each such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of your contributions in any manner contemplated by the site and these Terms and Conditions.
- Your contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- Your contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
- Your contributions do not violate any applicable Law, Regulation, or Rule.
- Your contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Your contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
- Your contributions do not violate any Federal or State Law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well¬being of minors;
- Your contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
- Your contributions do not otherwise violate, or link to material that violates, any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or any applicable Law or regulation. Any use of the site in violation of the foregoing violates these Terms and Conditions and may result in, among other things, termination, or suspension of your rights to use the site.
By posting your contributions to any part of the site (or making contributions accessible to the site by linking your account from the site to any of your social networking accounts), you automatically grant, represent and warrant that you have the right to grant to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non¬ exclusive, transferable, royalty free, fully paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such contributions, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide.
You waive all moral rights in your contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your contributions.
We do not assert any ownership over your contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your contributions and any intellectual property rights, or other proprietary rights associated with your contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your contributions provided by you in any area on the site.
You are solely responsible for your contributions to the site, and you expressly agree to exonerate us from all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your contributions.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any contributions; (2) to re¬categorize any contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the site; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your contributions.
GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS
We may provide you areas on the site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria:
- You should have first-hand experience with the person/entity being reviewed;
- Your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language;
- Your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability;
- Your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity;
- You should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews;
- You should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct;
- You may not post any false or misleading statements;
- You may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative. We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review.
- By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, fully paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
As part of the functionality of the site, you may link your account with online accounts you have with third-party service providers (each such account, a “third-party account”) by either:
- Providing your third-party account login information through the site; or
- Allowing us to access your third-party account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each third-party account.
You represent and warrant that you are entitled to disclose your third-party account login information to us and/or grant us access to your third-party account, without breach by you of any of the Terms and Conditions that govern your use of the applicable third-party account, and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by the third-party service provider of the third-party account.
By granting us access to any third-party accounts, you understand that:
- We may access, make available, and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided to and stored in your third-party account (the “Social Network Content”) so that it is available on and through the site via your account, including without limitation any friend lists and;
- We may submit to and receive from your third-party account additional information to the extent you are notified when you link your account with the third-party account.
Depending on the third-party accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your third-party accounts may be available on and through your account on the site.
Please note that if a third-party account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such third-party account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then social network content may no longer be available on and through the site. You will have the ability to disable the connection between your account on the site and your third-party accounts at any time.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS.
We make no effort to review any social network content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality, or non-infringement, and we are not responsible for any social network content.
You acknowledge and agree that we may access your email address book associated with a third-party account and your contacts list stored on your mobile device or tablet computer solely for purposes of identifying and informing you of those contacts who have also registered to use the site.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the site (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property.
We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
You hereby waive all moral rights to any such submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such submissions.
You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your submissions.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
The site may contain (or you may be sent via the site) links to other websites (“third-party websites”) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (“third-party content”).
Such third-party websites and third-party content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any third-party websites accessed through the site or any third-party content posted on, available through, or installed from the site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the third-party websites or the content.
Inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use or installation of any third-party websites or any third-party content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the site and access the third-party websites or to use or install any third-party content, you do so at your own risk, and you should be aware these Terms and Conditions no longer govern.
You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any website to which you navigate from the site or relating to any applications you use or install from the site.
Any purchases you make through third-party websites will be through other websites and from other companies, and we take no responsibility whatsoever in relation to such purchases which are exclusively between you and the applicable third party.
You agree and acknowledge that we do not endorse the products or services offered on third-party websites and you shall hold us harmless from any harm caused by your purchase of such products or services. Additionally, you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from any third¬-party content or any contact with third-party websites.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
- Monitor the site for violations of these Terms and Conditions;
- take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities;
- In our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your contributions or any portion thereof;
- In our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems;
- Otherwise manage the site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the site.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA) NOTICE AND POLICY
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the site infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify our Designated Copyright Agent using the contact information contained herein.
A copy of your notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the notification. Please be advised that pursuant to Federal Law you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a notification.
Thus, if you are not sure that material located on or linked to by the site infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
All notifications should meet the requirements of DMCA 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) and include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the site are covered by the notification, a representative list of such works on the site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the Law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed upon.
If you believe your own copyrighted material has been removed from the site because of a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a written counter notification to [us/our Designated Copyright Agent] using the contact information provided below (a “Counter Notification”).
To be an effective Counter Notification under the DMCA, your Counter Notification must include substantially the following:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court in which your address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which we are located;
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the party that filed the Notification or the party’s agent;
- Your name, address, and telephone number;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material in question was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- Your physical or electronic signature.
If you send us a valid, written Counter Notification meeting the requirements described above, we will restore your removed or disabled material, unless we first receive notice from the party filing the Notification informing us that such party has filed a court action to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity related to the material in question.
Please note that if you materially misrepresent that the disabled or removed content was removed by mistake or misidentification, you may be liable for damages, including costs and attorney’s fees. Filing a false Counter Notification constitutes perjury.
TERM AND TERMINATION
These Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use the site.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third-party.
In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the site without notice at any time.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the site.
We cannot guarantee the site will always be available. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the site at any time or for any reason without notice to you.
You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the site during any downtime or discontinuance of the site.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will be construed to obligate us to maintain and support the site or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith.
These Terms and Conditions and your use of the site are governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of the State of DELAWARE applicable to agreements made and to be entirely performed within the State/Commonwealth of DELAWARE, without regard to its conflict of Law principles.
Option 1: Any legal action of whatever nature brought by either you or us (collectively, the “Parties” and individually, a “Party”) shall be commenced or prosecuted in the State and Federal courts located in Wilmington County, Delaware and the Parties hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non convenient with respect to venue and jurisdiction in such State and Federal courts.
Application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and the Uniform Computer Information Transaction Act (UCITA) are excluded from these Terms of Conditions.
In no event shall any claim, action, or proceeding brought by either Party related in any way to the site be commenced more than 1 year after the cause of action arose.
Option 2: Informal negotiations to expedite resolution and control the cost of any dispute, controversy, or claim related to these Terms and Conditions (each a “Dispute” and collectively, the “Disputes”) brought by either you or us (individually, a “Party” and collectively, the “Parties”), the Parties agree to first attempt to negotiate any Dispute (except those Disputes expressly provided below) informally for at least 90 days before initiating arbitration. Such informal negotiations commence upon written notice from one Party to the other Party.
If the Parties are unable to resolve a Dispute through informal negotiations, the Dispute (except those Disputes expressly excluded below) will be finally and exclusively resolved by binding arbitration.
The arbitration shall be commenced and conducted under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and, where appropriate, the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (“AAA Consumer Rules”), both of which are available at the AAA website www.adr.org. Your arbitration fees and your share of arbitrator compensation shall be governed by the AAA Consumer Rules and, where appropriate, limited by the AAA Consumer Rules. If such costs are determined to by the arbitrator to be excessive, we will pay all arbitration fees and expenses.
The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone, or online. The arbitrator will decide in writing but need not provide a statement of reasons unless requested by either Party.
If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
Option 3: Binding Arbitration
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WITHOUT THIS PROVISION, YOU WOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A JURY TRIAL.
The Parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Dispute between the Parties individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (a) no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding; (b) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class¬ action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (c) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the public or any other persons.
CLICK HERE to read DISCLAIMER
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us blameless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (1) your contributions; (2) use of the site; (3) breach of these Terms and Conditions; (4) any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions; (5) your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights; or (6) any overt harmful act toward any other user of the site with whom you connected via the site.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the site for the purpose of managing the performance of the site, as well as data relating to your use of the site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the site.
You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE.
You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other Laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non¬electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the site or in respect to the site constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms and conditions operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. We may assign any or all rights and obligations to others at any time. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control. If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful , void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. There is no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship created between you and us because of these Terms and Conditions or use of the site.
You agree that these Terms and Conditions will not be construed against us by virtue of having drafted them. You hereby waive all defenses you may have based on the electronic form of these Terms and Conditions and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these Terms and Conditions.
To resolve a complaint regarding the site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us HERE